Wednesday, November 7, 2012

French restaurants in Boston

All my friends want to know what is my favorite French restaurant in Boston. It is difficult to answer. I love "Petit Robert Bistro." It is tasty, affordable, and the staff is very professional.
 Below is the opening hours.
Lunch Hours
Monday through Fridays
11:30 AM to 2:30 PM
Dinner Hours
Monday through Saturdays
5:30 PM - 10:30 PM 



The restaurant is located in the South End 480 Columbus Avenue Boston MA 02118 (617) 867 0600 and is opened every day from 11.00 am to 11.00 pm 
Here is a link of the menu : 
I recommend, trio of Homemade Pâtés with Condiments as an appetizer and Chicken Coq au Vin with Buttered Noodles for an entree.


The other restaurant I love is Pierrot Bistrot. Food is delicious, tasty and affordable.The French chef is one of the best in the Boston area.
The restaurant is located 272 Cambridge Street  Boston, MA 02114
(617) 725-8855.Here is a link of the menu : http://www.pierrotbistrot.com/menu.html
I personally love Mussels in white wine sauce or Duck magret. The menu has so many dishes I love !!!!



1 comment: