Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Appetizer Rolls: Ham and Boursin

In France we don't celebrate Thanksgiving. I discovered this holiday when I moved to the U.S. I love particularly this time of the year because we meet with friends and family.

I'm hosting thanksgiving dinner this year. I want to surprise my friends with nice and easy dishes. Here is a fast and easy recipe to do, some "canapes" (appetizer) for Thanksgiving.
I love it! For a better presentation instead of using regular toothpick, you can use nice fancy ones as suggested in the picture below.

What you need:

8 Slides of ham
1 Boursin
Toothpicks

How to do it :

Spread the boursin on ham as shows below
Roll the slide of ham and cut in pieces every 1.5 inches. To maintain the roll, finish the work by picking the toothpick in the center.

Eh voila!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment